Friday, December 6, 2013

Bag of the Week: TJ Maxx Bow Satchel

Hi Everyone! Happy December! 
Things have been C-R-A-Z-Y around here for the past month (and they probably will be for the next month too!). I feel like with the wedding (dress fittings and showers) and now with holidays I've been out of town almost every week! And while it's all been for wonderful things, I think once January comes around we'll be ready for some couch potato weekends. 
On another note, I don't know if y'all have noticed but you can shop online at TJ Maxx now! Maybe I'm way behind on this but I never realized this before! So, obviously when I discovered this I immediately went to their website and searched every page (and almost doubled my winter wish list, I might share later this week!). But there was one thing that I loved so much I thought it deserved the bag of the week title!
This Nila Anthony Bow Satchel is a bag after my own heart. I've been drooling after similarly bowed bags for months at Kate Spade but just couldn't justify the cost. But never fear! This little beauty is under $30.00. A budget even my wedding planning self can appreciate!

isn't she a beauty? 

And if you're like me in your purse-wearing habits then you know that a cross body strap is essential, don't fret! This little bow satchel has one! Making it the perfect bag for a night out on the town or a day out exploring. 
AND! she comes in a lovely shade of purple as well--
dare I say it's Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid?
You can find this lovely here and possibly in your local TJ Maxx!


Happy Friday!




No comments :

Post a Comment