Thursday, March 7, 2013

What I'm Loving: Red Carpet.

Ok, so I know it's a little last minute. But, let's talk Oscars. Except not just Oscar red carpet fashion, what I really want to talk about is Vanity Fair Party Fashion.
I surprised myself by loving each of the following looks but I think they each pair something classic with something new in a really approachable yet glamorous way. Very Classy. 

So I love this romper. Things I thought I would never say, but I do, I love it.
And I love the way her whole look is styled. 

Ok, so this isn't at the Vanity Fair party, but I thought it fit with the feel of the post!
Blinged out shift dress? Yes please. 

THIS is perfect. the cutouts and slit are tasteful, the white isn't too bridal,
and her hair, accessories, and lipstick make the  whole look perfection. 

No comments :

Post a Comment