Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding (Wednesday): shades of Plum, Sangria & Gold.

So last week I posted about some Wedding Color Inspiration with Emerald, Gold & Blush. But I have to admit, I have abother color inspiration crush. I'm pretty sure that I've narrowed the options for our wedding down to these two combos but now I'm feeling very torn.
This combo of Golds, Blush and Ivory Florals, and shades of Plum and Sangria is more reflective of my orginal idea for our Winter Wedding. I love the idea of having all the bridesmaids wear the same dress (long chiffon anyone?) but have them wear a few similar shades.
I think this works really well with shades of purples and blues as well as in pastels for spring.
For my own wedding I would love to take this idea and use it with shades of plum, sangria and cranberry.
What are your thoughts? Would you do different shades of bridesmaids dresses?


No comments :

Post a Comment