Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Fashion: Transitioning with Intarsia Florals.

Intarsia sweaters have been a big trend since last fall, and they are a great way to make the classic sweater a little more whimsical and not so serious. But I have to admit, I haven't bought one yet. Every time I almost do I find myself playing the what if game-what if this isn't really work appropriate, what if this isn't really my style and I won't wear it? Don't get me wrong, I keep finding all kinds of intarsia sweaters that I really love (and in a wide variety of price ranges) but I haven't been able to commit to one yet. But this sweater, this lovely floral intarsia sweater, I think  I could commit to. It's the perfect amount of slouchy and the floral print is totally ladylike and whimsical without being too unprofessional.  Check out how I styled this floral beauty for a more put together casual look by pairing it up with fall's favorite jewel tones and booties. 

Fall Transitioning.
Joie sweater / Blue trousers / Sam & Libby ankle boots / ASOS satchel handbag, $46 / Monsoon special occasion jewelry

No comments :

Post a Comment