Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I'm Loving!

What I'm Loving Right Now! 
(This is the it's-been-a-long-time, winter, want it to be spring, edition)

Everything Tortoise! 
and pendant necklace all from the magical, wonderful, Bauble Bar!
bangle set

statement necklace
pendant necklace
Next Up Is:
J.Crew's new dark green butterfly print. 
It is seriously the most perfect. Most Perfect. 

AND I love the shorts. LOVE the shorts. 
I want to own these shorts. I will own these shorts.
(that is determination my friends, pure willpower)

And Next In Line Is:
Food with Tomatoes!
WHAT? you say this doesn't seem right? 
Well, my Pinterest cravings disagree.
#omnomnom




What else am I loving? Well, Jamie King's Hair.
But for real, I love this messy but put together, curly but polished, up but down look.
My hair could do this right? I could pull this off?
I would totes put this in the line-up of possibilities for wedding day hair. 

That's all for now folks, but be sure to check back in soon, 
I'm slowly but surely getting back into my blogging rhythm. 
Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment