Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring & Summer Style: Maxi Skirt Maven

Maxi Skirts. I feel like maxi skirts and maxi dresses carry with them the ultimate 'this is so cute but can I pull it off???' feeling. I've decided that I can indeed pull them off and now I want all the maxi skirts and dresses. 
They are the epitome of effortless summer, easy breezy and super cute!
I've always loved stripes (but really...) and when Krystal of This Time Tomorrow wore this casual-chic outfit last summer I instantly loved it. Well guess what? There is a very very similar skirt online at Target right now! Go, go get it! 
photo via This Time Tomorrow Blog

Maxi Skirt Maven
American Eagle Outfitters american eagle outfitter / Alternative Apparel / Tory Burch patent shoes / Slide sandal / J.Crew evening clutch / ALDO clutch / Jenny Bird / Orelia swarovski crystal jewelry / Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Maxi Skirt - Assorted Colors

No comments :

Post a Comment