Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Stylin': Classics

As promised, with summer here, I've returned to the blog-o-sphere!
I'm starting to realize that I've been a little print crazy lately-- not that there's anything wrong with that! But sometimes it's nice to just go back to the basics: a solid summer dress in a vibrant color paired with some chic sandals, a classic straw bag and a fun hat to keep the sun away from your face. 
I've loved Jessica from What I Wore's "Coral Crush" look for a long time and when she posted it as a "Ready to Repeat" on Pinterest I definitely agreed!
check out What I Wore here!

And here are a few other ways to style this look:
summer classics.
Vero Moda mini dress, $33 / Pull&Bear coral dress, $39 / Merona Women's Button Front Shirt Dress Stripes / Tory Burch patent leather shoes / Talbots ankle tie sandals / Miss Selfridge jeweled sandals / Pepe Jeans London , $36 / Kate Spade straw bag / Kate Spade bag / Wet Seal band hat / John Lewis crochet hat, $33 / Goorin

No comments :

Post a Comment