Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Toddler Style: Layers for Party & Play

If you know me and my daughter Penelope, then you know that I love making outfits for her to wear. I have some strong opinions about what I do and don't like (surprise!) but also really love when kids clothes look like kids clothes. I really feel like I child should be comfortable and able to play in whatever they wear, and with great clothing lines at places like Target and Kohls, great online brands like Primary (solid colored basics, everything under $25!), and second hand options like ThredUp and Once Upon Child-it's easier than ever to find cute, affordable, practical options for your babies. It's so fun to mix and match looks for your kids and layering is an easy way to take dresses into fall. When I first saw this striped dress I knew it would be perfect for now and later with a simple long sleeve and tights. 

Toddler Style


No comments :

Post a Comment