Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter Wardrobe: a Winter Combination

As someone who is literally 6 ft tall I don't always feel like I can wear heels or wedges in a more casual setting, people just notice in a very strange way when you are suddenly 6'3" or taller. So, while I love my heels and my wedges,don't get me wrong, I was elated when I discovered the flat ankle bootie. But even with my elation at this evolving (and practical!) new trend, I was a little unsure of how to style these booties in a more feminine way. 
Then, I discovered Julia's look with her JCrew flat ankle booties.




How you can wear this look: 
a Winter Wardrobe Combination
Oasis metallic dress, $72 / AllSaints vintage dress / Lipsy , $135 / Lipsy , $120 / GAP two tone tight / Tight, $19 / J.Crew kitten heels / J.Crew kitten heels / Marc Jacobs / Astley Clarke yellow gold earrings, $1,000 / Asprey round stud earrings, $21,610 / Butter London nail polish / Butter London , $17

No comments :

Post a Comment