Now that it's officially winter and and the season of post-Christmas sales has officially begun, I thought I would share with you some of my favorites for this chilly yet delightful season. I've seen some of these style items across the blog-o-sphere already and I'm hoping to get my hands on a few of them myself!
1. Faux Fur Vest. I know I've been talking/blogging/pinning these since at least Thanksgiving but consider me still obsessed.
2. Turtlenecks. Sweaters and T Shirts. I can almost hear all of you saying what?!? I thought those were just for old people with cold necks. Well I think they're super stylish and chic and maybe my neck is cold too...
3. Butter London Nail Polish. I got a few Butter colors before Thanksgiving and I love love love them. The colors are perfect and the polish is so easy to use and dries super quickly. Plus no toxins.
4. Big Knit Red Scarf. I don't know what it is about the deeper red color but it just screams 'wear me with all of your stripes!!!' to me. So I plan on doing just that.
5. Mid-Length Boots. Any Color. Any Purpose. I love these plaid snow boots from Target, I love these studded black biker boots, and I love these two neutral options too. This is the new height in boot, I'm telling you.
6. Tulle Skirt. in a divine, feminine, light color. Wearing this in the spring seems obvious, but in the Winter months pair it with tights, booties, a sweater and a statement necklace and you are glam and ready to go.
7. Oh My Chic Sweatshirts. So this is definitely on my DIY To Do List. Fun Fun Fun!
Sweat shirt / J.Crew knit sweater / Sweat shirt / J.Crew knit sweater / J.Crew striped t shirt / Fake fur vest / Damir Doma leather waistcoat, $800 / Fever skirt, $52 / Chinese Laundry biker boots, $140 / Mango leather boots, $97 / Mango suede ankle booties / Kitten heels / Hand knitted scarve / Coach infinity scarve / Butter London nail polish / Butter London nail polish / Butter London nail polish, $17
|Happy Winter Following Friends!|