Monday, April 8, 2013

Music Monday: One Republic "Native"

Hi! Welcome back to the blog! Or maybe I should welcome myself back to blogging? 
Anyways, life has been more than hectic lately, I mean working 30+ hours a week, going to classes and doing schoolwork, writing a senior capstone project, looking for a full time job and planning a wedding makes for kind of an overwhelming schedule. 
But  I am really excited to get back into blogging mode and once summer hits I plan on showering all of you with plenty of DIYs and Foodie posts :)
But for today let's start off with some new tunes!
I've always been a fan of One Republic so I was pumped when their new album came out. Their music is so actually musical and involved, I love it. 
Another super cool thing is Spotify's new feature! You can embed songs or entire playlists into blogs now (learn about it here)
Needless to say, I think this is super exciting especially for my Music Monday Feature!
Without any further ado, here are two of my favorite songs from one Republic's new album "Native"



No comments :

Post a Comment