Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Teal and Gold Inspiration

So it's no secret that I've been a little indecisive about what colors to officially pick for our wedding (it's in January, we've got time?) 
Though I did settle on gold as an element a long time ago.
With the bridesmaids dress shopping appointment made for Saturday I've been giving the topic some much needed more thought. Even though I think teal can be the kind of color that is commonly done wrong, or overdone within weddings I always find myself drawn to photos of bridesmaids dressed in teal. The deeper mix of blue and green seems so regal when done the right way. I especially love how it looks when paired with metallic gold and simple creams and whites. 

I'll keep you updated on what we end up deciding after Saturday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment