Friday, October 18, 2013

Bag of the Week! Fossil Memoir Novella

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been a long one, hasn't it? And there just seems to be no rest for the weary with this wedding coming up--though we officially booked our honeymoon this week (!!!) so there is rest in sight.Today I am so excited to bring you a new/modified feature! I've been doing my Shoe of the Week posts for a long time, and my love for great purses and bags is just as everlasting as my love for shoes so I thought it would be fun to mix things up with a Bag of the Week post every now and then. 

For this first Bag of the Week post I introduce to you the most perfect little cross-body bag you ever did see: the Fossil Memoir Novella! You all know that I have been wanting the perfect little cheetah print cross body bag since this Tumblr Tuesday post a few months ago. Well, my desire has not waned, and from the first moment I saw this Fossil beauty, and learned that it came in the perfect calf hair cheetah print, I willed it to be mine! And alas, it's on sale now. I am not sure that I have enough will power to resist it. 

isn't she a beauty? (sigh)
And if cheetah print just isn't your thing, the Memoir Novella also comes in a variety of really really great colors for fall, there's a perfect cobalt, a light sage, this season's it color:--cranberry, and a vibrant orange that is surprisingly must-have, as well as your classic black and camel. 

Have a good weekend everyone, and thanks for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment