Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Fashion: Winter White pt. II

White jeans were a huge huge trend this past spring and summer, and it's not hard to understand why--they seem to make almost any look feel sharper and more put together. While some old school rules might dictate that we all put our classic white away for the winter I agree with Jessica of What I Wore- you just need to switch up your shades and textures a little bit and you can take the crispness of a winter white pant into fall and winter. 
What I Wore

When I saw this winter white cord look of Jessica's I knew I had to get some winter white cords for myself. I scooped up a pair of cords--my favorite LOFT skinnies (only my favorite pants ever, they come in talls!) during their flash sale last week and I can't wait to try them out. Instead of pairing your winter white with brights like you would in the summer, try a neutral or jewel toned palette instead. Throw on some cool earrings and a classic jacket and you're set. 

No comments :

Post a Comment