Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Fashion: Winter White pt.I

Hi again everyone! Things have been crazy around here lately with less than three months until the wedding! But even a midst the chaos I've been seeing a lot of really great fall looks out and about the blog-o-sphere and there are a few ideas I really wanted to share with you! I love this look by Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook where she pairs her ivory trench with all fall neutrals. Mixing neutral tones is big for fall and a great way to transition lighter hues into the cooler months. 
Wendy's Lookbook
 I recently found an ivory faux leather jacket at jane.com and I knew I had to scoop it up while I could-I've been waiting something more in the leather trend for a while and I love that with an ivory leather jacket I can make unexpected but still classic looks like the one below. Check it out! Would you do a lighter colored leather jacket for fall? 

Winter White with Leather


PS-I am more than a little obsessed with cheetah print accessories this fall and this cheetah print bag is perrrrfect! 

No comments :

Post a Comment