Monday, December 9, 2013

Wish List: TJ Maxx


If you read last week's Bag of the Week post, you know that I just recently discovered TJ Maxx's online shopping experience, and if you know my love for a good deal then you can imagine how excited I was when I found this new discovery. I found myself having to seriously retrain my urge to buy everything that I found because I love everything. Seriously, everything. Here are some of my favorite picks from TJ Maxx online including some party frocks, booties and bags! Be sure to check them out before they're gone!
PARTY DRESSES: the (proverbial) reason for the season
1. the jacquard printed skirt makes this party dress just delightful, don't you think?
2. the perfect mix of retro and modern in a bold hue
3. a gorgeous faux leather dress for you to test out the trend. 

BAGS: all necessary, obviously. 
1. this structured turn-lock tote looks totally luxe
2. I find myself oddly drawn to orange lately 
and I think a tote like this one is the perfect pop of color
3. this light blue color is the next must-have in bags and the studs make it edgy

BOOTS: my closet also obviously needs all of these.
1. this block heel tall boot with the braiding detail on the heel gives you that needed 
mix of casual cool and sophisticated.
2. the texture of this little black bootie reminds me of the much pricier 
must-have Rag and Bone booties from this fall
3. I love love love these flat cognac leather booties, so effortless!

TOPS: the essential.
1. plaid. enough said. and in a nice little popover so you don't have button problems
2. this green sweater is the best kind of comfy in my opinion
3. two more of my favorites in one! fair isle prints and cowl neck sweaters. be mine!

Clearly, I did not purchase all of these beauties.
Perhaps someday, someday (sigh). So for now I will just share them with you. 

PS: Look out for a new Wedding Wednesday post this week! 
I'll be updating you on my bridal look!



No comments :

Post a Comment