Friday, June 29, 2012

Foodie: Apple Crisp


At work on Tuesday there were a box of leftover apples from an event. Recently I had been thinking/daydreaming about trying to bake something with the few apples I had at my apartment so I decided to grab a few more to experiment with. I looked up a few different apple crisp recipe options on pinterest and just used what I had on hand in my kitchen.

First I cut up all the apples (I used seven) and put them in a glass baking pan.



Then I drizzled maple syrup over the apples and mixed together three packets of maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal, cinnamon, hot water, and melted butter and poured it over the apples.

Then I baked the apple crisp mixture at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.

The noms finished product!
it ended up being not so crispy apple crisp, but it was still really delicious! It would be a great dish to bring to a party or potluck in the fall or even with ice cream! This is definitly something i would make again.

No comments :

Post a Comment