Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Style: Cloche

This summer I've developed a new admiration for summer hats and those who wear them. While the baseball hat and straw fedora are classics, and more within my comfort range, I'm really liking the look of the straw cloche. The cloche makes me think of glamorous women in the 1920's and I am so happy to see it back in style. Here are two fun and summery ways to wear the straw cloche!

Cloche.
Armani Jeans striped long sleeve shirt, £60, Joie silk blouse, $198, J.Crew j crew shorts, $65, Carven shorts, $146, Tommy Hilfiger, platform wedge, $71, Tommy Hilfiger canvas shoes, $39, Kate spade jewelry, $175, Tory Burch vintage style earrings, $138, Kate Spade navy blue jewelry, $60, Kate spade jewelry, $48, Summer straw hat, $11

No comments :

Post a Comment