Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Monday...

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been a little blogging-absent lately. I was struck with the post-recruitment sickness and needed almost an entire week of sleeping to recover. But, since I've been gone, here are some of my favorite things lately, in a sort of weekly wrap-up kind of formation.

1. In keeping with the tradition of Music Mondays: 
Taylor Swift, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
Here's the deal, I don't typically listen to T-Swift 24/7 (not since High School), nor do I have a really bad break-up that I'm dealing with, or really anything to be angsty about in the boy-realm of my life, but this song is so catchy. so catchy. it's great. Listen a few times and you'll be hooked too, even if you don't want to be.



2. In keeping with my Love of JCrew. 
I would like all the things. or at least all of these things:
Superga for J Crew Navy Polka Dotted Sneaks.
Please? These are adorbs.
You can find them here!

The Allie Dress in Aqua Floral for Formal.
With black tights and booties? Perf.
Find it Here!
3. In keeping with my Love of JCrew
and T-shirts with 3/4 sleeves and boat necks:
The Perfect-Fit Colorblock T in natural and black. Classic
Find it here!
Factory Lace-Front T in navy. Classic #2.
Find it here!
That's my Monday Monday weekly wrap-up! I'll be back on my regular blogging schedule this week (or closer to it) so be sure to come back now, ya hear? 

PS: get an extra 30% off of J Crew Final Sale items with code LOVEIT





No comments :

Post a Comment