Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Monday: Don't Let It Break Your Heart

I've been a Coldplay fan since I was at least 14 years old and their music has never gotten old for me. I still love their old stuff (Parachutes, amiright?) but I also love how their sound has evolved and changed over the decades and I love Mylo Xyloto just as much as their old stuff. This weekend "Don't Let It Break Your Heart" came on my 'Mellow' playlist shuffle and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since. This song is just synonymous with my mood for this past week so I thought I would do y'all a favor and share it with you for this week's Music Monday. Enjoy!

Coldplay "Don't Let It Break Your Heart" 

Also, who is excited for the new Mumford & Sons album to come out TOMORROW?!? I'm super super excited. I watch them perform on SNL this weekend and they are SO Good. Anyways, "Babel" comes out tomorrow (aka Tuesday) and you can learn more about it here

.

No comments :

Post a Comment