Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What I'm Loving: Fall Edition

This fall I'm finding myself inspired by all sorts of trends that seem surprising--that I maybe would have discounted in the past. But the way that the blogosphere is sporting these trends has been so classic that I just can't help falling for them! 
These are some of my current Fall Loves!
1. Comfy Chic Ankle Booties in Warm Fall Colors
2. Fun Graphic Print Sweaters. Because you can never have enough Bulldog things.
3. DIY Applique Loafers, this idea from What I Wore is genius! 
Super comfy, super chic, and super cheap!
4. Tiny tiny skulls on delicate jewelry. Now, I'm not normally a skull-wearing kind of girl but these delicate pieces have somehow found their way onto my wish list. Everything in moderation.

What I'm Loving Fall Edition
Crewneck sweater / Peter Jensen crew neck sweater / ASOS / Michael Kors suede lace up boots / Miu Miu low heels / GAP shoes / TOMS suede boots / Opening Ceremony bootie boots / Hailey Jeans Co. wedge heels / Alexander McQueen sequin shoes / Alexander McQueen skull jewelry, $250 / Disney Couture gold ring, $30 / Silver link chain bracelet with crystal pave skull by oiajules / Gold Skull Studs

No comments :

Post a Comment