Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I'm Loving: Pumpkin/Burnt Orange.

I know that oxblood burgundy/wine is the it color of the season (see this post from August) but I have to admit that I have a few other color crushes for Fall & Winter. See Burnt Orange. I would never propose wearing all all orange outfit (this is something you can? actually do with a few other popular shades) but I think it can give a much needed kick to any outfit if worn properly. Here are some of my favs! 
PS: I understand that you cannot wear a chair (except for in HP6 when Horace Slughorn transforms into a chair temporarily...) but I think orange can provide a much needed pop of color for your home/room too!

Color Course: Burnt Orange
Michael Kors sheath dress / Gérard Darel tie neck shirt, $245 / Pea coat / Joseph wool coat / True Religion skinny fit jeans / Seychelles / Leather bag, $130 / Small Velvet Armchair, $1,105


PPS: if you are looking for a really bright look try pairing orange with a vibrant pink!

No comments :

Post a Comment