Sunday, November 18, 2012

Winter Wardrobe: Holiday Shopping.

You know it's coming, just around the Thanksgiving riverbend (see what I did there? :). Black Friday. I repeat, BLACK FRIDAY. I've been shopping on this momentous day a few times but this year I think I'm really going to go for it. Well, maybe I won't be visiting those stores that open on Thanksgiving Day, but I might be up for a little early morning shopping 
(I have my eye on a few Christmas gifts). 
When shopping on Black Friday (or really any holiday shopping from now on) it seems obvious that you want to be comfortable, but not too sloppy (I would say that sweat pants are still a no), and you probably don't want to lug a big coat around the mall or store either. Here's a great way to stay comfortable, practical, and stylish for your holiday shopping adventures. 

What to Wear: Holiday Shopping.
J.Crew slim tee / J.Crew slim tee / J.Crew j crew / J.Crew j crew / Nudie Jeans Co. straight jeans / Tory Burch leather boots / H by Halston over the knee boots / Red handbag / Chain handbag / Michael Kors gold jewelry / Astley Clarke yellow gold stud earrings, $990 / Revlon lipstick

No comments :

Post a Comment