Thursday, January 24, 2013

(Winter) Wardrobe: Vacation Anyone?

On Saturday in Des Moines it was in the upper 50's for weather. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday is was barely above freezing. Literally, barely above freezing with negative wind chills. Now, normally I'm a solid four season kind of gal, I even like winter--wearing layers, boots, snow even. But this cold is about 20 degrees too cold and my chilly toes are craving a nice warm spot somewhere with a margarita accompanied by a good book under the shade of a floppy hat. Is anyone else with me?
Here's what I'd pack for my (imaginary) tropical getaway.

time for a vacation
Rare London bandeau dress, $24 / Rebecca Taylor silk top / H&M jumper sweater, $24 / Witchery slim jeans, $53 / Aaiko white shorts, $40 / J.Crew underwire bandeau bikini / J.Crew beach bikini / Superga lace up shoes / Vince Camuto buckle shoes / Kate Spade / J.Crew flower jewelry / Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses / Floppy hat, $150

No comments :

Post a Comment