Monday, January 21, 2013

What I'm Loving: Marvelous Mint.

Surprise! Pastels are in for spring. I bet you would've never guessed.
Mint has always been one of my favorite favorite colors to wear and use in projects or around the house and I am so excited that it is (again?) one of the seasons on trend favorites. 
Currently I have a mint cardi in my online shopping cart at J.Crew just asking for me to buy it, and a v neck pullover on the brain over at J.Crew Factory.
(so much temptation!)
I'm loving the idea of taking the monochromatic trend to a mint level, if you know what I mean; mint scarves, mint sweaters, mint tops, mint shoes, mint jewelry, mint everything!
Here are some of my favorite Mint things to help inspire you into spring:


PS: if you find yourself craving more mint check out my new Marvelous Mint Pinterest Board!

No comments :

Post a Comment