Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall Fashion: Transitioning with Camo.

So I've already told you of my affinity for J. Crew Factory, and clearly I LOVE polka dots. But camo? The camo trend has been growing and growing in the past few seasons and I have to admit that I have been avoiding the trend and wishing it away. But this summer I found myself going "well maybe..." when I saw a blogger in a pair of chic camo skinny pants. And then I saw these Target flats. I found myself oddly drawn to them. So I bought them and decided to challenge myself. How do you style camo in a feminine and chic, not too trendy way? With polka dots and pearls of course! Paired with this light grey sweater (grey is IN for fall btw) and a jewel tone bag and you are office-chic ready. 
What do you think? Would you wear camo?

Fall Transitioning

No comments :

Post a Comment