Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall Fashion: Transitioning with Printed Sweaters.

This fall I find myself falling in love with almost everything! But really, I am absolutely in love with this years update to last years oxblood--the burgundy and navy combo. Another great fall combo you'll be seeing everywhere? camel and black. and last but certainly not least the marvelous color grey. Grey? you say? yes grey. Stay tuned because I'll be styling more of these favs soon! But for today's post, the printed sweater. Forfall I see printed and patterned sweaters like this J. Crew number popping up everywhere. A lightweight sweater is a great way to transition into fall weather, especially if you work in a chilly office like I do! Add a burgundy skirt, some metallic flats and a few bold but classic accessories and you are ready to go.


Fall Transitions

No comments :

Post a Comment