Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Sparkling Finish

So even though it's been a while since we've talked about it, the wedding is still quickly approaching and it seems like each time we get something checked off the wedding to do list, there is another thing that needs to be done ASAP. We finally got our save the dates sent out this week! [HOORAY!!!] So now it's time to think about invitations and decorations and flowers and gifts for the bridesmaids and ...
Luckily, these are exactly the kinds of things and details that I really love getting to pick out. I think when you pay attention to the details your day overall seems more personal and intentional. Recently I stumbled upon a few really lovely, not-too-expensive, gold incorporating details that I would love to use for our reception from Waiting on Martha--a super cute and stylish blog/online boutique combo that's sure to become one of your favs. Check 'em out!
I absolutely ADORE these gold confetti paper placemats.
They would be a perfect way to combine subtle sparkle with the casual nature of our BBQ dinner.



I also LOVE these three gift tags. They go flawlessly with the gold confetti paper placemats and would be adorable attached to guests party favors. You can find all the above gift tags and the placemats here at the Waiting on Martha party shop!

Never fear! My obsession with foil, letter shaped balloons has not wavered in the wake of my windy engagement picture experience. I just think, what says "party" better than some gigantic balloons?  Add the ability to monogram or spell out something sweet and I'm permanently hooked. 

Check back next week for a look into flower choices for a wintery soireee like mine, and later on we will be looking at my bridesmaids style and invitations!


No comments :

Post a Comment