Friday, August 30, 2013

Shoe of the Week: Blue Suede Booties

It's no secret that I love fall. 
I love fall weather, fall colors, fall food, and fall shoes! Especially boots and booties. 
I own a few pairs of booties but I am definitely searching for a few more to round out my collection. I would love a chic black leather pair to wear with tights to work in the cold months, and I would love to have a fun colorful pair to wear with jeans at night or on the weekends. 
The Sam & Libby for Target line has been lust-worthy since it first came out this spring, but their fall looks? Shut up. Perfection. I especially dig these blue suede heeled booties! I'm drooling at them just sitting here on my computer. 
you can find these beauties online at Target, here!

Sam & Libby Booties

They also come in black and a chic grayish tan if you are looking for something more classic. 
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment