Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fall Fashion: Transitioning.

I'm not going to lie, fall is one of my favorite times of year. I've never been one of those wants it to be hot all year round types, I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate having four seasons, four types of weather and four distinct seasonal styles. It also should be no surprise to you all that I love a good accessory, earrings, scarves, bags, shoes--I can easily state that I have a growing collection in each of these. And I think that accessories are a great way to start transitioning into the fall season before the weather is actually chilly. Scarves can be great in a chilly office, booties are sure to be chic now and in October and a touch of tortoise is never out of place. Start your fall layering with a few easy pieces and add some jewel tone prints to your wardrobe and you are transition ready! 
Check out my first transitioning look with a Target Style dress by Merona (all the Merona pre-fall items are SO GOOD) and Kate Spade NY brown booties. 

Fall Transitions
Merona clothing / Kate Spade leather footwear / Tory Burch purse / A.V. Max rhinestone earrings / even&odd snood scarve, $19

No comments :

Post a Comment