Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY Inspiration: Pumpkin Edition.

This past weekend at the Pumpkin Patch/Apple Orchard/Corn Maze Theta sisterhood, I acquired a little, mini, perfectly round, $0.33 pumpkin friend. I really want to DIY this pumpkin using paint and some of the ideas I've seen on the all-marvelous Pinterest DIY/Craft boards (where all good ideas come from, obvi.).
Here are my top contenders!

These are so adorable I can hardly even handle it.
Adorable pumpkins. 

I actually think it is impossible to go wrong when chevron stripes are involved.

Glitter. no need to say more here. Just, Glitter Pumpkins.

I'll keep you updated on the process of transforming my new pumpkin friend, get pumped!

Oooh, maybe (just maybe) if this goes well, I'll acquire some non-real cheaper craft store pumpkins and DIY them so I can have fun fall decor for years to come! 

No comments :

Post a Comment