Thursday, October 18, 2012

What I'm Loving.

I've been feeling particularly inspired by some of the things I've found out and about around the interwebs and blogsphere lately, so I thought I would share them with you, my lovely readers!

    1. TOPKNOTS+ART    
I, like everyone else on the blogosphere am absolutely in love  with Elizabeth Mayville's topknot portraits.
I am especially smitten with this one, and am seriously considering a purchase from her Etsy Shop!
    2. PUPPIES    
Puppy 1. 
Puppy 2.
   3. FALL COLORS & TEXTURES   
I am enamored with this color scheme/combo. Enamored. 
Mint. Cableknit. Crewneck. Perfection.
   4. FALL FLAVORED FOODS.   
Apple Cider Margarita. Yums.  
Tomato Basil Cheddar Soup. Yums. 
    5. FALL FUN ACCESSORIES    
Booties. Seriously I'm obsessed. And seriously considering these black beauties from Sole Society. 
Ampersand Studs. Could there be anything more whisically-designed themed? Find them at Bauble Bar!

     6. AS ALWAYS, A REMINDER    

a reminder for these last few months at Drake. 


No comments :

Post a Comment