Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Fashion: Teal & Red.

For the past several years my mom has gotten in the habit of buying me teal sweaters for Christmas. Generally I don't take this as a negative thing... I mean if she's buying me teal sweaters she must think I look nice in teal, right? Anyways, while I really like the teal sweaters I often have a hard time styling them, teal just isn't as easy of a color to mix as kelly green or royal blue. Then I stumbled upon this lovely inspiration from Note to Self and decided to make my own set of inspirations.


Color Course: Teal & Red.

Rebecca Taylor / A.P.C. / Acne pullover shirt / Skinny leg jeans / Knee high boots / Shoulder handbag / Kate Spade / Oasis leather handbag, $39 / Cultured pearl earrings / J.Crew j crew / Long scarve, $250 / Knitted scarve / Pieces infinity loop scarve, $19

No comments :

Post a Comment