Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Monday: Crostini Craving.

Menu Monday is one of the new blog features I have planned for the new and improved CHC! 
For this first installment I want to talk all things crostini. In my personal learning-to-cook experience, the success of a crostini is really in the correct amount of oven toasting time. You have to remember that the crostini will need some time to crisp up after you take it out of the oven, if you wait for the crispiness in the oven they will burn! Which is seriously upsetting.  I feel like I've mastered the basic bruschetta, tomato and mozzarella crostini, but here are a few others that I would love to try: asparagus? fruit? Wisconsin cheese? count me in!
Top Right: cherry tomato crostini
Bottom Right: asparagus and ricotta
Top Left: honeycrisp and gorgonzola
Bottom Left: nectarine and wisconsin
What about you guys? Are there any Pinterest worthy recipes out there that make you want to expand your cooking skills?


No comments :

Post a Comment